Search form Search.
The good news is that Joe Pickett has his job back, after his last adventure in The Disappeared. The bad news is that he's come to learn that a drone is killing wildlife--and the drone belongs to a mysterious and wealthy man whose son is dating Joe's own daughter, Lucy.
When Joe tries to lay down the rules for the drone operator, he's asked by the FBI and the DOJ to stand down, which only makes him more suspicious. Meanwhile, bodies are piling up in and around Joe's district in shocking numbers. He begins to fear that a pack of four vicious killers working on behalf of the Sinaloa cartel known as the Wolf Pack has arrived.
Their target seems to be the mystery man and everyone--including Joe, Nate, and others--who is associated with him. As always, Joe Pickett is the governor's go-to man, and he's put on the case to track the murderous hunter, as more bodies and poker chips turn up. Bold, fast-paced, and with a controversial hook - hunting versus antihunting activists - Blood Trail is proof that C.
- Blood Trail - C. J. Box - Google Books;
- Hepatitis C Virus: From Molecular Virology to Antiviral Therapy: 369 (Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology).
- Account Options?
- Publication Order of Joe Pickett Short Stories?
Box is an ever-rising talent. Genre: Mystery.
Box, author of "Below Zero," is shown. But that would be wrong. Add a Chicago gangster, his rabid environmentalist son and a long-dead daughter to the mix and the action takes off. During the fiery climax, April was killed with her biological mother in the camp of a survivalist group known as the Sovereign Citizens.follow url
Six years later, the Pickett family — including daughters Sheridan and Lucy — is still dealing with the trauma of that night. Being the kind of man he is, Joe takes time off work and begins a quest to save the daughter he failed to protect before. The governor wants Joe safely out of the public eye before he uses his unique investigative abilities again.
- Blood Trail (Joe Pickett Series #8).
- C. J. Box - Wikipedia.
- TOADSTOOL! An Introduction to Edible Wild Mushrooms of New England.
- Blood Trail - C.J. Box (Joe Pickett Series, Book 8).
- Mainly about reading with an accent on intelligent crime fiction from around the world.!
- Before the Lights Go Out: Conquering the Energy Crisis Before It Conquers Us.
- Blood Trail?
The major downside of this posting is that Joe is living far from home.